Apr 11, 2008

kids say the darndest...

We had an "Idol Gives Back" (which actually turned out to be pretty dumb) party this week. It was fun to hang out with Ashlie's girls.

The girls gave us quite the laugh. They just got a new dog and when I went to their house earlier in the day, he wasn't home.

We asked, "hey guys, where's your dog?"

They said, "at a sleepover...*gasp* with a girl!" Then very matter of fact Molly said, "They want her to have babies."


sadie, molly, ellie, hills, me

BTW: I'm bummed Michael Johns went home.

4 comments:

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

i was so bummed he went home! he didn't deserve it. i think he should of at least made top 3!! and he's super cute, don't you think??

sadie said...

We're a little disappointed about Michael, too.

And by we, I mean me and CJ. Christian can't admit to liking the show or anyone on it.

King Family said...

Dave and I are so bummed he is gone. He is so good.

DJ and Kristin said...

that is such a cute picture of you guys. I can't believe how much your little sis looks like you. i am a fan of David Archuleta, but I was also sad Micheal got booted he is my second fav.