Nov 24, 2008

them crazy doctors...

Will had surgery the other day. Yeah, something about a normal procedure after birth--gone wrong. Poor kid.

Here he is about to go into the Pre-Op waiting room (he clearly had no idea what was about to happen), where we sat for FOREVER. We got to the hospital at 7:40 am, and he was finally taken into surgery around 10:15. Not so good on a one-year-old that had not eaten since 8:00 the night before...or a mom who was dying to go the bathroom.


His recovery has been, surprisingly, really smooth. Tough kid.

5 comments:

Camie said...

I hope everything is ok. He looked so cute in his hospital shirt :)

King Family said...

Poor kid. Glad to hear that recovery is going well.

Tiffanie said...

What a good boy! I love reading your script. always cracks me up! Really? you had to wait almost three hours? That's inhumane.

oh, and I FINALLY was able to see your pics online. I couldn't get the address to work, so I had to find the website in a roundabout way. They look SO GOOD! I'm not surprised. Good subject matter always turns out good.

DJ and Kristin said...

Oh I hate to see kids in pain, I hope everything is ok and he is feeling better!!

Shauna said...

What a cute and unsuspecting face he's wearing! Poor little guy. I guess it's better to be oblivious, I should only be so lucky! What's worse than fear itself?