Dec 7, 2008

one year older...


Quote from Will: "Daddy." (This is Will's FIRST and ONLY word. I've tried EVERYTHING to get him to say "mommy". No luck.)

Quote from Ethan: "Daddy, IS THE MAN."


Yesterday was Jon's birthday. My whole "lame
mom" thing with birthdays carried over to a new low: "lame wife". I didn't get Jon a present, nor did I do anything out of the ordinary for him. Well, actually, I did make him breakfast. By about 1:00, I was feeling super guilty about neglecting the special day, so I suggested and agreed to go on a hike with him. We hiked the "Y", which ended up being perfect because of the gorgeous weather.

Happy Birthday, Jon.


Yep, we are pretty lucky.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a DARLING picture!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONWARD!
Megan you are not a lame wife or a lame Mom! Love you!

utahmigs said...

Hi Meagan. You are neither of those! Are you EVER coming to Logan? I miss you and want to get together. I do wish we were going to the party this year, then we would see you for sure! and, yes I am feeling a little left out. :)

utahmigs said...

oh, and BTW your little family picture on the steps is very cute!

sadie said...

Today Christian asked me if we missed Jon's birthday. Oops. Happy Birthday anyway, Jon. Sorry.

Kari said...

What a priceless picture - have you done any family pictures since Will was born? I've been toying with the idea...

DJ and Kristin said...

hiking the Y!! You go girl what a great wife, I hear that is pretty crazy not to mention hard hike. Way to go!!

The Nelson's said...

happy birthday jon i know i am a little late :) Meg I finally got my blog setup :)