Jan 6, 2009

snow, snow, go away...

900 square feet*, 12 hours of Disney and PBS, no car, and two ultra curious climbers. Enough said.



*Today Ethan felt like the house was so small that he tried pushing on the walls to make the house bigger. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

10 comments:

sadie said...

Why don't you bring your sewing machine to Logan and get trapped here? I need some motivation.

Camie said...

Oh I am with you! Two little boys and being stuck inside they just dont go together!!! Let me know next time you are in logan are boys can get together!

Tiffanie said...

Amen! And I even have a car, but can't get it out of the driveway!

Tiffanie said...

AND.....we don't have cable! I've watched Pooh five times today! haha.
Lets get together and play....somehow.

Kari said...

I was going crazy today with being stuck inside! I wish Evan were old enough he could actually play with friends! I'm boring him to tears!

Courtney McKay said...

Ya staying home inside, gets so old, I feel like that with a new baby, I want to scream most days!!! Good Luck!!

utahmigs said...

I know how you feel too! I have been watching HGTV lately and told Devin spring better be coming soon, or our whole house will be painted a different color again! :)

Sister West said...

Bring him to me

Shauna said...

You're Back! I've missed your funny blogging powers.
Pushing on the walls, I wish it was all that simple Ethan. More power to ya!

Tawni Williams said...

ha ha ha That is so classic - love it!!