May 7, 2009

number five...stayin' alive...

Today is our anniversary.

Jon is out of town.

I drove all over town to find my favorite brownie. No such luck.

I'm tired. Nothing else to say.

Bye.



The boys have a message for him. Please excuse the extreme cheesiness (I can't figure out how to email it, so I'm using this medium to send it his way).





(Dear Blogger...Your video upload takes FOR-EV-ER. I swear it has absolutely nothing to do with my dinosaur computer.)

5 comments:

Britney said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You should have come over -- I would have made you a brownie. It may not have been your favorite, but it would have been a brownie. Some brownie is better than no brownie. :)

I hope you are able to do something fun when he gets back. I also hope that he comes home soon!

sadie said...

When did Will learn how to talk? Where have I been? Cute.

We were thinking of you yesterday. Hope you find those brownies today. Get some frozen yogurt, too.

Moe said...

Five years! Congrats!

I agree, the video upload takes way too long.
Also, I would love to be able to view the ward family blog. I asked Kathy but I don't think she knows how to invite me. haha. Could you invite me?
My email is:
takeanumbrellaitsraining@gmail.com

Kari said...

i drove all over town yesterday trying to find a sugar cookie... rice crispy treat... something! nothing. don't we have pathetic cravings sometimes?? happy anniversary!

Jen Jarrett said...

Congrats on your anniversary Megan! THe video of your boys was way cute! I loved hearing their sweet little voices! Way precious!