Mar 1, 2010

hello world...



I. Want. This.

Actually, I think it's safe to say...

I. NEED. This.

Imagine, easily adding precious square footage to our squashed space.

It's gorgeous. And brilliant. And everything else.


(found here)

I'm working on Jon, to work on his Dad, to come and build it.

I've even considered putting in a mini fridge and a/c in it.

Then the boys could live out there.

Jon just suggested boarding school may be cheaper.

Harsh, I know.

But come on people, we live in 900 square feet and we are quickly adding to our shoe pile...

The girls in this family like orange, I guess. Or I just have NOTHING pink. Yet.

(if you don't follow, yes we are adding to the chaos and yes it's a girl, due in July.)

17 comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

Yes, I heard you were having a girl!! EXCITING! And THANK YOU for telling your cute friend Becca that we are in the same ward. Now I have a new friend! Love you!

Moe said...

Yay for a girl!!

Todd & Nichole said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations! Little girls are so fun. I am so excited for you. Hope your pregnancy is going great.

Britney said...

Woot!Woot! I had no idea about the girl!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!! Congratulations!

As for the shoe pile...at least it's a cute shoe pile.

As for your add-on -- I love it! Boarding school would definitely not be cheaper. Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! :)

Shalee said...

I am so excited! I saw that playhouse and dream of it one day for my little ones;)

Camie said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you guys! And i am with you two little boys is CHAOS!! But you are so lucky to be getting a GIRL!!! :)

Jen Jarrett said...

Hurray!!! Congratulations! A girl will be so much fun and so exciting!!!! I can't wait for her to come!

Shauna said...

Finally! a.post.
I love the shoe pile

Kari said...

congrats meg! i hope you can find a bit more motivation to blog with your new babe. :) jk! can't wait to see picture of her in july!

sadie said...

It's about time. For both the girl and posting on your blog.

Thanks for the clothes, by the way. CJ and soren are always the best dressed...no thanks to their mom. Now if we could only get cj to stop slobbering over all the clothes.

Tawni Williams said...

YEA!!! CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see what a girls looks like for you two - you have such DARLING kids -

We Are Three said...

How did I not even know you were PREGNANT!!! I am the WORST neighbor ever!!!!! I need to come over. I NEED TO!

Gardner's said...

CongraTS!!We are so excited for you! I am so glad you are getting a chance to raise a little girl!! Bring on the princess!!

King Family said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! WE love girls!! Looks like we are pregnant again together. We really need to get together.

The Nelson's said...

YAY I ran into your mom a couple weeks ago at Sam's she said you were expecting. Call me so we can get together.

Matt and Emily said...

Congratulations! Girls are a lot of fun. We are taking the big step to three kids too in June with a little boy.

Mariah said...

No way!! Congratulations!!! Doug and I are excited for you guys!