We are super excited about the move to VA. We can't wait for the experiences we will have and the memories we will make. I can't believe how soon we leave. In honor of DC, we frequent the park by our house with a Washington Monument look-a-like. It will have to do until we leave.
Apr 14, 2008
it came, it came!
With the summer move to Virgina quickly approaching (one month away!), the need for a double stroller has been heavy on my mind. I finally found the exact one I have been wanting on ebay, for a fraction of the regular price (thanks for the lead Tiff). Once I ordered it, I could not stop talking about it. I tracked the package almost daily to make sure it was on schedule. I came home from Logan early, just to make sure I was here for the delivery man. I watched out the window all morning waiting for the FedEx truck to make his way to my house! I was super excited. Unfortunately, Ethan didn't seem to share my same excitement. He was not too happy about posing with the big stroller box.


We are super excited about the move to VA. We can't wait for the experiences we will have and the memories we will make. I can't believe how soon we leave. In honor of DC, we frequent the park by our house with a Washington Monument look-a-like. It will have to do until we leave.
We are super excited about the move to VA. We can't wait for the experiences we will have and the memories we will make. I can't believe how soon we leave. In honor of DC, we frequent the park by our house with a Washington Monument look-a-like. It will have to do until we leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am so excited for you that you were able to get a double stroller. I am excited for your guys to go to Virginia for the summer, it really will be a great experience for you guys.
That's weird that Ethan didn't want to pose next to a giant cardboard box. What's his deal?
Nice stroller!! That will be exciting to get to see so many cool sites in Virginia while you are there!
fun! and that's a huge stroller to push around, but a nice way to keep them strapped right next to you. ;) so are you just in virginia for the summer?
Great stroller. You'll have to let me in on your how you got your great deal. My sister lives in VA. They get to go do all sorts of great things and visit new places. You're gonna like it. Tons of great shopping! I'm jealous.
So cute. I'm so glad you got one just in time for the summer!!! And I'm glad we can be twins! Chris said I got mine just so I could keep up with the Jones's....or the Wards. haha. When Chloe gets better we need to go for a walk!
Meg, fun stroller. Do you have a favorite car seat? I've been looking at some Britax ones - because they are supposedly WAY safe... let me know if you have any suggestions... you bargain shopper you...
Post a Comment