Apr 23, 2008
lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
We took the boys to the zoo on Tuesday. The weather was perfect, the crowds were small and the kids were awesome. Ethan was very excited to go see the tiger. It was asleep for most the time and Ethan was acting really tough. But then it poked it's head up for a second and that was all he could take (he got a little scared). He had no desire to go see the tigers again. However, he loved, loved the elephants. We had to keep going back to see them. And no big surprise, he loved the train. We had to ride it a couple times. After the zoo, we went to Gateway for lunch. At that point Ethan and Will had hit their max for the day, which made for an exhausting meal. However, Gateway is beautiful right now. The flowers are all in bloom and are gorgeous. It was a great day. Thanks everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let me guess...that picture was taken after the exhausting lunch. Sounds like a fun day. CJ can't believe he wasn't invited.
I am envious of your zoo trip! I hope we make it there soon. I have never taken Madilyn yet and I think she would love it! Have you ever stopped by Ben's Cookies at the Gateway? So good! You'll be sorry I told you about it.
Post a Comment