We watched the fireworks on the hill at the Iwo Jima Memorial. It was so beautiful. We had to fight some rain, but it was worth it. Ethan absolutely loved seeing the fireworks and would say, over and over, "Oh it's amazing and pretty too. I can't believe it. It's wonderful." Then he tapped the girl standing in front of him on the head and said, "You see fireworks too? It's amazing." He was so giddy. He talked about them all night.

6 comments:
I am so jealous. Looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't wait until August.
Ethan and Will look SO BIG. Crazy.
Looks like fun! When I was little we went to Washington DC for the 4th and I remember that they had the best fireworks I had ever seen. Ethan is so funny. How cute that he loved them so much.
How fun!! I am very jealous you got to go to Wicked!! How fun!
your pictures are so cute, you better teach me how to do that square. I am so jealous you got to see wicked I want to go so bad..one day. Sounds like you have plenty of adventures to keep you busy out there. Fun fun..So much better then Provo???
I love all of the new pictures you posted. Looks like you had a great time with your family! Did Jon have a nice time in Belgium? You guys are the cutest family ever. We miss you! Oh, and I didn't think I wanted to move back to the east coast, but you're starting to change my mind! xoxo
You are so talented! Impeccable taste I must say. Love all the pictures. I want to come! You make it look so fun!
Post a Comment