Last Sunday my family came to visit (perfect timing as Jon had just left to go to Belgium for work). We had such a great time together. We spent Tuesday and Wednesday in New York. It was Hillarie's first time in NY and she loved it. So did Ethan. As we crossed the bridge into the city, Ethan said, "Holy cow. I can't believe it. I love New York."


Tuesday night Jen came to the hotel and watched the boys so we could go to Wicked. Wow! Now I know what I've been missing out on. It was so good.



We missed Jon so much, we texted the JumboTron in Times Square a message for him.

Wednesday we spent sightseeing around New York. The boys were great and Hillarie was a champ (walking boot and all)!
1 comment:
Wicked sounds like so much fun!!! I have been wanting to see it for a while. And how awesome that Jon went to Belgium!! Glad that you guys are having fun.
Post a Comment